We make giving easy by offering multiple ways to give. Gifts in the amount of over $20 may be eligible for a donation receipt.
- Canada Helps
- Cheques made payable to “The Jubilee Fund Inc.”
- CAFT (Customer Automated Funds Transfer)
- In order to have recurring donations debited from your bank account, print and complete this Payor PAD Agreement – DEBITS Form and mail it to the Jubilee Fund office.
- Planned Giving, email Monica Dueck for more information
Please note Jubilee Fund Inc.’s donor restricted gift policy:
“Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by the organization. Should a donor choose to restrict a contribution for use in a particular program or project, we will honour that restriction, with the understanding that, when the need for such a program or project has been met or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed.”
Thank you to all our supporters who help make Jubilee Fund a success!
Donors, sponsors and grantees
- All Saints Ukrainian Orthodox Church
- Archdiocese of Saint-Boniface
- Arctic Co-operatives Limited
- Assiniboine Credit Union
- Assiniboine Park Conservancy
- Augustine United Church
- Blennerhassett Family Foundation
- CGA Professional Corporation
- Charleswood Mennonite Church
- Coughlin Insurance
- Dan the Carver
- Decision Theory Media Labs Inc.
- Diversity Foods
- Filles de la Croix
- F.K. Morrow Foundation
- Fort Garry Mennonite Fellowship Church
- Government of Manitoba
- Guertin Equipment LTD.
- In Honour of Rita Borthwick
- In Memory of Douglas Pease
- In Memory of Noreen Roeland Poirier
- In Memory of Rose Rempel
- In Memory of William (Bill) Regehr
- Les Charites des Soeurs du Sauveur
- Manitoba Moose
- Missionary Oblate Sisters of St. Boniface
- Mariaggi’s Theme Suite Hotel and Spa
- Park & Buzz
- Penner International Ltd.
- Provincial Administration Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary
- Ptarmigan Charitable Foundation
- Red River Cooperative
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Winnipeg
- Sam McLaughlin of RBC Dominion Securities
- Shantz Mennonite Church
- Sisters of Instruction of the Child Jesus
- Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions Inc.
- SOME MORROCAN
- St. John Brebeuf Parish
- Starbucks Coffee
- Sundance Balloons
- The Brandvan
- The Grey Nuns
- The Winnipeg Foundation
- Thomas Sill Foundation
- Ursuline Sisters of Tildonk Inc.
- Westworth United Church
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Winnipeg Inner City Missions of the Presbyterian Church
Plus over 110 individual donors.
- In Honour of L’Avenir Cooperative Ltd.