We make giving easy by offering multiple ways to give. Gifts in the amount of over $20 may be eligible for a donation receipt.
- Canada Helps
- Cheques made payable to “The Jubilee Fund Inc.”
- Planned Giving, email Monica Dueck for more information.
Please note Jubilee Fund Inc.’s donor restricted gift policy:
“Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by the organization. Should a donor choose to restrict a contribution for use in a particular program or project, we will honour that restriction, with the understanding that, when the need for such a program or project has been met or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed.”
Thank you to all our donors, sponsors and grantees who help make Jubilee Fund a success!
- All Saints Ukrainian Orthodox Church
- Assiniboine Credit Union
- Augustine United Church
- CGA Professional Corporation
- Charleswood Mennonite Church
- Dan the Carver
- Diversity Foods
- F.K. Morrow Foundation
- Fort Garry Mennonite Fellowship Church
- Government of Manitoba
- Guertin Equipment LTD.
- In Memory of Noreen Roeland Poirier
- In Memory of William (Bill) Regehr
- Les Charites des Soeurs du Sauveur
- Mariaggi’s Theme Suite Hotel and Spa
- Missionary Oblate Sisters of St. Boniface
- Ptarmigan Charitable Foundation
- Red River Cooperative
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Winnipeg
- Shantz Mennonite Church
- Sisters of Instruction of the Child Jesus
- Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions Inc.
- SOME MORROCAN
- St. John Brebeuf Parish
- Starbucks Coffee
- Thomas Sill Foundation
- Ursuline Sisters of Tildonk Inc.
- Winnipeg Inner City Missions of the Presbyterian Church
Plus over 100 individual donors.